How to make business account on facebook
how to make business account on facebook
To create a business account on Facebook, follow these steps:
- Go to facebook.com and log in to your personal account
- Go to the Create page section by clicking on the menu button on the top right corner of the page and select “Create”
- Select “Business or Brand”
- Fill out the information for your business, such as the business name, category, and contact information
- Click “Continue”
- Verify your account by providing a valid phone number or email address
- Once your account is created, you can add a profile picture and cover photo, as well as start posting updates and engaging with your audience.
It’s important to note that, a Facebook account is required to create a Facebook business page. You can also create a business account on Facebook by creating an Ad account, this way you can advertise your business to a wider audience, it also gives you access to Facebook’s Ad Manager and other advertising tools.